TUDN, the Spanish-language home of soccer in the U.S., is back for another season of multi-platform coverage of Major League Soccer. TUDN will air more than 25 regular season games and select playoff contests, including the MLS Cup, during the 2021 MLS season.
The action will kick off on Saturday, April 17, at 3 p.m. ET, with Orlando City hosting rivals Atlanta United on UniMas and TUDN. Coverage will start at 2:30 p.m. ET with TUDN’s pre-game show “Futbol Central.”
TUDN 2021 MLS schedule highlights
- Univision’s network’s regular season broadcast opener on Saturday, April 17, at 2:30 p.m. ET will feature Orlando City SC and Atlanta United on UniMás and TUDN.
- Austin FC’s home opener at Q2 Stadium versus the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday, June 19, at 9 p.m. ET on UniMás and TUDN.
- Cali Clásico featuring the San Jose Earthquakes vs. LA Galaxy on Friday, June 26, at 10 p.m. ET on UniMás and TUDN.
- Rivalry Week will feature a regional matchup between Atlanta United and Nashville SC on Saturday, August 28, at 3:30 p.m. ET on Univision and TUDN.
- MLS Cup on Saturday, December 11, at 3 p.m. ET will air on UniMás and TUDN with pre-game show “Fútbol Central” kicking off coverage at 2:30 p.m. ET.
TUDN broadcast talent team for 2021 MLS season
- Play-by-Play: José Luis López Salido, Ramsés Sandoval, Francisco “Paco” Villa, and Luis Omar Tapia
- Analysis: Diego Balado, Carlos Pavón, and Tony Cherchi
- Sideline reporter: Daniel Nora
- English-Language (via SAP): Ramses Sandoval, Alejandro Berry, and Jose Hernández
Studio programming for 2021 MLS season
- Fútbol Central: the award-winning pre-game show will be available for select matches and feature Alejandro Berry, Adriana Monsalve, and Lindsay Casinelli.
- Somos MLS: the program returns for a sixth season. Airing Monday nights, the program will provide fans the most thrilling moments of the week and feature exclusive appearances by MLS players and coaches.
- Mercado MLS: is back with special episodes focused on the latest news around the MLS Draft, transfer windows and more. Check your local listings for air dates and times.