Direitos de transmissão adquiridos por YES Network
YES Network is a regional pay-TV sports network in USA. Launched in 2002, it is part of Fox Sports Networks and is available nationwide. Its name is in fact an abbreviation of ‘Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network’.
Within its first 20 years in operation, YES received well over 100 New York Emmy Awards in recognition for its quality of work on television. It has also been one of the most watched regional sports networks in the United States.
YES Network covers live games from Major League Baseball side New York Yankees, NBA team Brooklyn Nets and Major League Soccer club New York City FC. In 2014, the broadcaster announced a multi-year agreement with NYCFC, which gave them the rights to telecast the MLS club’s home and away matches on US TV. The previous year, the network struck a deal with English Premier League side Manchester City Football Club to televise its games from the EPL and UEFA Champions League, as well as related magazine shows, on tape delay.
YES Network is available to watch via the following cable, satellite and IPTV providers in USA:
- Altice Optimum (in most areas): Channel 70 (HD)
- Altice Optimum (in Brooklyn and The Bronx): Channel 89 (HD)
- Blue Ridge Communications (Pocono Mountains): Channel 63 (HD)
- Charter Communications (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island areas): Channel 52 & 321 (SD) / Channel 753 (HD)
- DirecTV: Channel 631 (SD & HD)
- Frontier U-verse: Channel 1702 (HD)
- Optimum TV: Channel 70 (SD) and Channel 715 (HD)
- RCN (Manhattan and Queens): Channel 372 (SD) and Channel 686 (HD)
- Time Warner: Channel 53 (SD) and Channel 753 (HD)
- Verizon Fios (New York metropolitan areas): Channel 76 (SD) and Channel 576 (HD)
- Verizon Fios (in all other markets): Channel 595 (HD)
Soccer matches aired live on YES Network may be available in Spanish through the SAP button. Live and on-demand streams may additionally be accessed by authenticated viewers on the Fox Sports GO app. Optionally, subscribers may watch YES Network on partner OTT platforms, including fuboTV, PlayStation Vue and YouTube TV.