September UEFA Women’s World Cup Qualifiers on Paramount+
Thursday, Sept. 16, marks the start of the UEFA Women’s World Cup Qualifiers, and Paramount+ has you partially covered. CBS’s streaming platform will exclusively stream six of the 45 UEFA WWC Qualifying matches.
Denmark, England, Germany and Norway are the European powerhouses that you will be able to watch perform if you are subscribed to Paramount+. If you are not subscribed, try out their seven-day trial.
Thursday, Sept. 16
Denmark vs. Malta at noon ET
Norway vs. Armenia at noon ET
Friday, Sept. 17
England vs. North Macedonia at 2 p.m. ET
Saturday, Sept. 18
Germany vs. Bulgaria at 10 a.m. ET
Tuesday, Sept. 21
Germany vs. Serbia at 10 a.m. ET
Luxemburg vs. England at 2:15 a.m. ET
How to watch the USWNT doubleheader vs. Paraguay
The U.S. women’s national team returns to action for the first time after the Tokyo Olympics, taking on Paraguay twice in five days.
The first friendly game will take place at Cleveland’s FirstEnergy Stadium on Thursday at 7:30 p.m. ET on ESPN2. The second game will take place at the newly-opened TQL Stadium in Cincinnati on Tuesday, Sept. 21, at 7:30 p.m. ET on FS1 and TUDN.
Thursday’s match will mark the first time the two nations meet. The USA and Paraguay had squared-off previously at the youth levels but not at the senior level.
Tuesday’s game will be Carli Lloyd’s last wearing Stars and Stripes. The 39-year-old striker announced that she will retire at the end of the NWSL season after winning Bronze at the Tokyo Olympics. Lloyd is currently the second-most capped player in world soccer history with 312 games played for the USA and has scored 128 international goals, ranking fourth in USWNT history.
NCAA Women’s Soccer update and games to watch
Here are the rankings for the NCAA Women’s Soccer Division 1 and how you can watch each team’s next game:
- Florida State (vs. Boston College Saturday, Sept. 18, on ACC Network Extra)
- North Carolina (vs. Duke Friday, Sept. 17, on ACC Network Extra)
- UCLA (vs. San Diego Thursday, Sept. 16, on WCC Network)
- Duke (vs. North Carolina Friday, Sept. 17, on ACC Network Extra)
- TCU (vs. Pepperdine on Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- LSU (vs. Mississippi State Friday, Sept. 17, on SEC Network)
- Virginia (vs. Wake Forest Friday, Sept. 17, on ACC Network Extra)
- Penn State (vs. Rutgers Sunday, Sept. 19, on B1GNetwork+)
- Pepperdine (vs. TCU Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- Stanford (vs. Santa Clara Sunday, Sept. 19, on Pac-12)
- Santa Clara (vs. Stanford Sunday, Sept. 19, on Pac-12)
- Auburn (vs. Georgia Friday, Sept. 17, on SEC Network+)
- Tennessee (vs. Arkansas Friday, Sept. 17, on SEC Network+)
- UCF (vs. Houston Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- West Virginia (vs. James Madison Thursday, Sept. 16, on FloSports)
- Rutgers (vs, Drexel Thursday, Sept. 16, on BTN+)
- Xavier (vs. Bowling Green Thursday, Sept. 16, on WBGU-PBS YouTube channel)
- BYU (vs. Idaho State Thursday, Sept. 16, on BYU Sports Network)
- Pitt (vs. Clemson Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- Arizona State (vs. Colorado College Friday, Sept. 17, on cctigers.com)
- Michigan (vs. Illinois Friday, Sept. 17, on B1GNetwork+)
- Princeton (vs. Princeton Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- Hofstra (vs. Princeton Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- SMU (vs. San Francisco Thursday, Sept. 16, on ESPN+)
- Georgetown (vs. William and Mary Saturday, Sept. 18, on FloSports)