Fox Sports Midwest
Uitzendrechten verworven door Fox Sports Midwest
- FIFA World Cup (2018 - 2026)
- Bundesliga (2015 - 2020)
- FIFA Confederations Cup (2019 - 2025)
- FIFA U-17 World Cup (2019 - 2025)
- Liga MX (2018 - 2023)
- Major League Soccer (2015 - 2022)
- FIFA U-20 World Cup (2019 - 2025)
- FIFA Women's World Cup (2015 - 2023)
- FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup (2019 - 2025)
- FIFA Futsal World Cup (2019 - 2024)
- Copa MX (2018 - 2023)
- DFL-Supercup (2015 - 2020)
- FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup (2020 - 2020)
- FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup (2019 - 2026)
- CONCACAF Nations League (2019 - 2022)
Fox Sports Midwest is an American regional television network under Fox Sports Networks (FSN). The channel is owned by Sinclair Broadcasting Group and it covers the states of Iowa and Nebraska, Eastern and Central Missouri, as well as Central and Southern Illinois. It may also be accessed across other regions of the United States via satellite, though geo-restrictions may apply to its content. Initially launched in 1989 as Prime Sports Midwest, it has gone through a series of rebranding exercises, first changing its name to Fox Sports Midwest in 1996, then to Fox Sports Net Midwest in 1999, and even shortening it to FSN Midwest in 2004.
Fox Sports Midwest’s regional sports coverage is focused on franchises from within its broadcast area, which includes the St. Louis Cardinals (baseball) and St. Louis Blues (ice hockey). Its telecasts are available to stream on official OTT platform FOX Sports GO, which serves subscribers with both live and on-demand video content.
In 2011, Fox Sports Midwest launched an overflow feed known as Fox Sports Midwest Plus to deal with scheduling conflicts and increase their coverage. Both channels are available in 720p (HD) and 480i (SD) versions.
Fox Sports Midwest is available via satellite, cable and IPTV through the following providers:
- AT&T U-verse: Channel 748 (SD) and Channel 1748 (HD)
- Avenue Broadband: Channel 34 (SD)
- Charter: Channel 37 (SD) and Channel 792 (HD)
- DirecTV: Channel 671 (SD/HD)
- DISH Network: Channel 418 (SD) and Channel 418-1 (HD)
- Suddenlink: Channel 47 (SD) and Channel 1750 (HD)
- WOW: Channel 31 (SD) and Channel 828 (HD)
Channel line-up for the alternate feed Fox Sports Midwest Plus is as follows:
- AT&T U-verse: Channel 747 (SD)
- DirecTV: Channel 671-1 (SD/HD)
- DISH Network: Channel 452 or 412-40 (SD)
Many other cable TV providers might have both feeds included in their line-ups, however, exact channel numbers may change based on the location. In addition to being available to stream on the FOX Sports GO web and mobile apps, Fox Sports Midwest streams may also be up for authenticated users to watch on partner OTT service Sling TV.