Droits de diffusion acquis par Univision NOW
- UEFA Europa League (2018 - 2021)
- Friendly (2019 - 2019)
- Bundesliga (2017 - 2020)
- UEFA Euro U-21 (2017 - 2021)
- Liga MX (2017 - 2020)
- Major League Soccer (2015 - 2022)
- UEFA Euro Qualifying (2018 - 2019)
- UEFA Champions League (2018 - 2021)
- CONCACAF Gold Cup (2017 - 2021)
- UEFA Euro 2020 (2020 - 2020)
- CONCACAF Champions League (2013 - 2022)
- Club Friendly (2019 - 2019)
- UEFA Super Cup (2018 - 2021)
- Copa MX (2017 - 2020)
- Women's Friendly (2019 - 2019)
- Caribbean Cup (2019 - 2019)
- UEFA Nations League (2018 - 2021)
- CONCACAF League (2019 - 2019)
- Campeones Cup (2019 - 2019)
- CONCACAF Nations League (2019 - 2019)
- Leagues Cup (2019 - 2019)
Universo Now is an American online streaming service which enables subscribers to watch programs from the Universo television channel on their desktops, laptops and mobile devices. It comes at no additional cost to authenticated users who have subscriptions with participating TV providers in USA.
Universo Now streams its content in HD, and is supported on computers running at least Windows 7 or OS X Mavericks. Users are recommended to access the platform on the latest version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer, for the best experience.
Official mobile applications for Android and iOS are available in the Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store, on top of the web version. The Universo Now iOS app is built for both iPhones and iPads, and compatibility is just as extensive on Android.
On-demand airing of full programs on Universo Now may be released to subscribers a day after their original broadcasts on TV. In cases were the platform covers live soccer matches as simulcasts from the Universo television channel, streams may be available in direct. In the past, subscribers have enjoyed cross-platform Spanish-language coverage of live English Premier League broadcasts thanks to Universo broadening its viewing options through its web and mobile streaming apps.
Soccer on Universo Now in the past has included the FIFA World Cup, FIFA Women’s World Cup and Summer Olympics soccer tournaments, aside from the EPL. Universo’s Spanish-language broadcast rights of soccer leagues and tournaments are inherited from NBC Sports Group, NBCUniversal’s sports division.