Don’t miss the excitement with Brazil’s Atletico Mineiro and Germany’s Bayern Munich among other confederations champions fighting for the right to officially be crowned as the world’s best team. It is happening in Morocco with the show starting on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 and ending on Saturday, December 21, 2013.
There will be a host of stars to looking forward to. This includes Ronaldinho who has set his mind on making Brazil’s World Cup 2014 squad. The former Barcelona midfielder will be looking to win over the confidence of coach Luiz Felipe Scolari as well as supporters worldwide by putting up a great show in Morocco.
Atletico Mineiro, Bayern Munich and Guangzhou Evergrande are participating in the Club World Cup for the first time while Al-Ahly and Auckland City have made four previous appearances. Raja Casablanca and Monterrey have been at the tournament before two and three times respectively.
Here is a quote from Dutch international winger Arjen Robben, summing up what is good about this tournament, during an interview with FIFA.com:
"It’s a contest between the best teams from every continent – from all over the world. Even if football in Europe is perhaps on a different level, it’s still a great tournament to play in. It’s also a global advertisement for football. It brings different playing cultures together and that’s great."
Where to watch – live stream, start time, TV channels, live scores
There will be a total of eight matches. LiveSoccerTV provides you with all that you need to follow each game live. Visit our FIFA Club World Cup competition page.
Here is the list of participants in full:
• AFC – Guangzhou Evergrande (China): 2013 AFC Champions League winners
• CAF – Al-Ahly (Egypt): 2013 CAF Champions League winners
• CAF – Raja Casablanca (Morocco): Hosts and 2012/13 Botola winners
• CONCACAF – Monterrey (Mexico): 2012/13 CONCACAF Champons League winners
• CONMEBOL – Atletico Mineiro (Brazil): 2013 Copa Libertadores winners
• OFC – Auckland City (Australia): 2012/13 OFC Champions League winners
• UEFA – Bayern Munich (Germany): 2012/13 UEFA Champions League winners